Friday, August 28, 2009

Check out our Little Wheel Similes...

We practised taking our own digital photos of our small wheeled vehicles and then tried to describe them using similes. These students managed to create great images with theirs.
Mrs R

My car is as yellow as the sun and as red as hot flames.
EH

My carriage is as pink as a butterfly.
AB

My car is as green as the grass and as fast as a rocket. The windows are as blue as the sea.
CM

My police helicopter is as black as a cat.
VY

The car is as blue as the sky on a sunny day.
MQ

My Mercedes Benz car is as blue as the ocean. The roof is a s black as the midnight sky and seat is like the dark, dark, night.
AR

3 comments:

  1. Hi room 5

    I really love the first animation it was cool!!!!!!
    T.W.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 5

    I love the way you did all those rimes they are super

    B.M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Great similes room 5



    K.H

    ReplyDelete